Greek Night – Saturday 11th Sept – SOLD OUT
SOLD OUT…Sorry if you have missed out on this event but do check your emails, Facebook and website regularly as we have plenty more events planned for the year.
Join us for Greek Night on Saturday 11th September.
Tickets cost £12 per member or £15 per member guest and are now available to purchase through your member membership account (MMJ). Click here
You have a choice of one starter, main and dessert from the below menu which needs to be emailed through to Lyn AFTER the purchase of tickets. More information is on your ticket confirmation or you can download your menu here.
This is a fundraising event with proceeds going towards our Bottom Clubhouse Regen. A raffle is also available with tickets available through MMJ.
- Revithia Soupa (Chickpea Soup)
- Greek Salad
- Dolmades (stuffed vine leaves with rice, mint & dill)
Served with warm Pitta and Flatbread, Hummus and Tzatziki dips
- Beef Moussaka
- Chicken Stifado (tomato, wine and onion stew)
- Vegetarian Option: Spanakopita (spinach & feta pie)
Served with choices of:
- Patates Tiganites (oven fried potatoes in olive oil)
- Horta Vrasta (steamed leafy greens)
- Gigandes Plaki (baked white beans in a tomato sauce)
- Mediterranean Vegetable Cous Cous
- Rizogola (rice pudding with cinnamon)
- Baklava (filo pastry, chopped nuts & honey)
- Greek Yoghurt topped with Baked Apples & Figs with a drizzle of Honey