The wait is nearly over and the new season will soon be with us, however, a perfect way to feed your thirst is to attend our regular Tuesday evening winter training talks.
We will kick start these off on Tuesday 13th February at 8pm in the top clubhouse. These weekly talks are designed specifically for our sailors and beach volunteers as they offer you a perfect refresher before the season starts.
The talks are free of charge and open to all our members, so if you are a member who does not venture down to the beach that much, please come along and see what we get up to.
We really hope these will be well attended and look forward to seeing you there.
The dates and topics are..
- Tuesday 13/02/18 – RNLI – Click for more information
- Tuesday 20/02/18 – DutyMan Volunteer Rota
- Tuesday 27/02/18 – BeachMaster and Registration
- Tuesday 06/03/18 – Safety Boat Techniques
- Tuesday 13/03/18 – VHF radio use at BCSC
- Tuesday 20/03/18 – Sailing techniques for improvers
- Tuesday 27/03/18 – How to be a club race officer
- Tuesday 03/04/18 – Sailing, safety, club procedures
- Tuesday 10/04/18 – Racing basics and start-line tips
- Tuesday 17/04/18 – Local weather, wind and waves
- Tuesday 24/04/18 – Guest Speaker
Time 8pm Top Clubhouse