After a spell of easterlies, the wind for the later part of the week looks pretty good so we are hoping to see plenty of boats out on the water next Sunday for our Christmas Cracker. More information below…
This Weeks Sailing News.
- Tuesday 27th November 7.30pm – Top Clubhouse – Sailing & Helping Workshop.
We work hard every year to provide a full season of racing, training and social sailing. We want our members to be part of developing the 2019 programme and would love to hear your views. We also want to hear from our volunteers as without you, there can be no sailing. How can we spread the load more evenly, dutyman, volunteer training and refreshers? Please come up and have your say. A must for Sailors, Volunteers and interested members.
- Sunday 2nd December – Bottom Clubhouse – 9.30am
It’s going to be a CRACKER – join us for our Christmas Cracker Fun Race! Always great fun and a perfect time to jazz up your boats and don the festive hats. Spot prizes for best dressed boat (including safety boat), sailor and volunteer. The Galley will be open with mince pies and warm drinks. Please bring your families down for a fun morning. Half price boat hire for BCSC members.
This Week – Top Clubhouse.
- Tuesday 27th November – 7.30pm – Taking soundings – All welcome (see above)
- Wednesday 28th November – 8.00pm – Mingles Night – Come and meet new friends.
- Thursday 29th November – 8.30pm – Quiz Night – Come and test your knowledge in our fun weekly quiz.
- Friday 30th November – 10am to 3pm. Friday Fayre – Open to all the community. Refreshments available.
- Friday 30th November – 8.30pm onwards we have our weekly members draw. You have to be there to win it, so please come up and see if you are a winner.
- Saturday 31st November –8.00pm – Film Night – Topsy Turvey