This coming Friday is our last Friday of the season so lets go out with a bang. It would be great to see all our juniors down, especially our 2018 OnBoard class, as it would be nice to put a couple of fun races on for you.
Next Sunday is our “away day” with a picnic cruise to either Redgate Beach or Ness Beach. Open to sailors, volunteers and all members. Click the banner below for more info. Fingers crossed for good weather!
I think Jan will not mind me saying how wonderful it was to see a packed clubhouse last night for her 60th Birthday Party. Happy Birthday Jan and have a great holiday in Greece.
Plenty on this week.
This Week – Bottom Clubhouse.
- Tuesday 28th August 5.30pm – Club Sailing – Sailing Suppers available afterwards in the top clubhouse.
- Friday 31st August 5.30pm – Social Sailing, Improver Training.
- Sunday 2nd September 9.30am – Picnic Cruise – Click banner for more info.
This Week – Top Clubhouse.
- Tuesday 28th August – 7.30pm – Clubhouse open as normal with Sailing Suppers available after club sailing.
- Wednesday 29th August – 8.00pm – Mingles Night – Open to all the community, not just members.
- Thursday 30th August– 8.30pm – Quiz Night – Come and test your knowledge in our fun weekly quiz.
- Friday 31st August – 8.30pm onwards we have our weekly members draw. You have to be there to win it, so please come up and see if you are a winner.
- Saturday 1st September – 8.00pm – Farmers Supper – Tickets still available from the bar.
Last Night Of The Proms – Click banner for more info…