- Sailing this weekend on either Saturday 18th or Sunday 19th November – We plan to sail either Saturday or Sunday, however it is all down to our helms and volunteers filling up the spaces on dutyman. A decision will be posted on Facebook this Friday evening regarding which day looks best to sail. You can read more about how our winter season works on this link..
- Sailors & Volunteers Evening – Make sure you diary note Tuesday November 28th 8pm for our sailors and volunteer gathering. More information..
THANK YOU to everyone who has voted with Aviva, helping us in trying to secure a grant to update some of our training boats. This last week we have increased our votes dramatically and are currently well over 1400. It seems that we now have abit of momentum but we still need alot more votes. If you are reading this and have not voted, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote as it only takes a few minutes and your vote could make all the difference. If you have voted, THANKS but please see if you can help secure another 10 votes by asking a friend, family member or colleague. The competition ends very soon, so please cast your vote now.
- Tuesday 14th November from 8pm we have live football. England v Brazil
- Wednesday 15th November at 8pm – Music Night. This week we are showing the Pet Shop Boys live in Concert.
- Thursday 16th November at 8.30pm – Quiz Night. Come along and test your knowledge in our weekly quiz.
- Friday 17th November between 8.30pm – 10.00pm we have our weekly members draw. You have to be there to win it, so please come up and see if you are a winner.
- Saturday 18th November from 8.00pm. Come up an enjoy live music with Colin Reece.