Members would have received an email this week regarding our AGM to be held in the Top Clubhouse 2pm on Sunday October 14th. Members are encouraged to attend where you will be able to hear the reports from our current flag officers and treasurer. If you have any items that you wish to be discussed please contact our Commodore, Dave Homer, no later than Sunday 30th September.
Our current flag officers retire in accordance with our constitution, so we are inviting nominations for President, Commodore, Vice Commodore and Rear Commodore. Below is a nomination slip that can be downloaded.
Babbacombe is totally run by members for members. If you would be interested in sitting on one of our committees, becoming a flag officer or just want to help out occasionally, please get in touch. We always need more people coming through and it is a great way to meet new friends.
This Week – Bottom Clubhouse.
- Sunday 30th September 9.30am – Sunday Sailing – Autumn Trophy Race. Last race in our official 2018 calendar.
This Week – Top Clubhouse.
- Tuesday 25th September – 8.00pm – Games Night.
- Wednesday 26th September – 8.00pm – Over 50’s Mingles Night. Open to all the community, not just members. Come and meet new friends
- Thursday 27th September – 8.30pm – Quiz Night – Come and test your knowledge in our fun weekly quiz.
- Friday 28th September – 8.30pm onwards we have our weekly members draw. You have to be there to win it, so please come up and see if you are a winner.
- Saturday 29th September – 8.00pm prompt – Prize Giving. A highlight event for BCSC. Come and see if you’re a winner. It not just the race winners that scoop all the prizes. Awards for sailors, trainees, volunteers. Click for more info
Key date for your diaries.
- Saturday 6th October – 8.00pm – Race Night. Great fun for all the family. Race cards now on sale from behind the bar. Brings your friends! Click For More Info
- Saturday 13th October – 8.00pm – Rear Commodore Reception. Our Rear Commodore, Ted Hardy, invite all members & their guests to his Evening Reception.