Nine boats turned out yesterday in quite blustery conditions with two races being held. Well done to all taking part. Thank you also to everyone who came down in the morning and helped with our clubhouse tidy. We are now spick and span and ready for the winter!
- Our next sailing weekend is either Saturday 18th or Sunday 19th November – We plan to sail either Saturday or Sunday, however it is all down to our helms and volunteers filling up the spaces on dutyman. A decision will posted on Facebook the Friday evening regarding which day looks best to sail. You can read more about how our winter season works on this link..
- Aviva Grant for new clubs boats – We are entering the final stages of this competition and if we are going to secure a grant to upgrade our training boats we really ask that people who have not voted PLEASE vote. We need to get over 1000 votes to stand any chance and voting only takes a few minutes. Please click link and vote – https://www.avivacommunityfund.co.uk/voting/project/view/17-3255
- Sailors & Volunteers Evening – Make sure you diary note Tuesday November 28th 8pm for our sailors and volunteer gathering. More information..
- Tuesday 7th November from 8pm is Games Night. Always populate and great fun.
- Wednesday 8th November at 8pm – Music Night. This week we are showing the 35th Anniversary concert of Yes.
- Thursday 9th November at 8.30pm – Quiz Night. Come along and test your knowledge in our weekly quiz.
- Friday 10th November between 8.30pm – 10.00pm we have our weekly members draw. You have to be there to win it, so please come up and see if you are a winner.
- Saturday 11th November from 7.30pm. No event planned tonight, but the bar is open as normal so please come up, bring your friends and have a quiet drink.