The season is within touching distance and we have plenty planned to keep our social sailors, improvers, juniors, racers and volunteers occupied! We have tried hard to cater for everyone and very much look forward to seeing you all back at Babbacombe very soon.
We start off with sailing refresher and improver sessions on Saturday 24th at 1pm. These will also run on Saturdays 31st March and 7th April. A great opportunity for anyone that has not sailed during the winter who feel that they would like a little brush up on their skills. Please email Guy for more information email@example.com
Sunday sailing kicks off March 25th and then every Sunday. The first few weeks are planned as social sailing but a race will most certainly be on! Full racing series dates are available on the sailing calendar.
Also, 7.30pm Saturday 24th is our Vice Commodore Reception for all our members. Please try and attend as it serves as a great opportunity to come and say hello especially if you have not been up for a while.
Don’t miss anything – keep in touch with everything going on..
- Download our sailing calendar – Click Here
- Weekly emails (Are you receiving them? If not please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check we have your correct details)
- Follow us on Facebook @babbacombecorinthians (you do not have to be a facebook member to see our posts)
- Join our Facebook group and see what our members are posting about BCSC. Why not share some pics! Click Here
- Keep checking our Sailing news area on the website. We will be posting racing results, training updates frequently. Click Here
- Track your racing results over a series Click Here