- Sailing either Saturday 2nd December or Sunday 3rd December – We plan to sail either the Saturday or Sunday, however it is all down to our helms and volunteers filling up the spaces on dutyman. A decision will be posted on Facebook the Friday evening regarding which day looks best to sail. You can read more about how our winter season works on this link..
- Tuesday 28th November is our Sailors & Volunteers Evening – Our new VC Stuart would love to hear your views at our informal gathering of Sailors, Volunteers and Kayakers on Tuesday 28th November 8pm. Food and nibbles provided. Very informal, chat to Stuart and other members of the sailing committee, share your views, and help us shape your 2018 sailing season.
- Tuesday 28th November from 8pm we have our sailors, volunteers and kayakers evening. As mentioned above
- Wednesday 29th November at 8pm – Music Night. This week we are showing music by Prince, ‘The Final Show”
- Thursday 30th November at 8.30pm – Quiz Night. Come along and test your knowledge in our weekly quiz.
- Friday 1st December between 8.30pm – 10.00pm we have our weekly members draw. You have to be there to win it, so please come up and see if you are a winner.
- Saturday 2nd December from 8.00pm we have live music. This will feature, Serenata who are Vocal Trio who sing Swing, Latin & Classic Pop, PLUS The Babbacombe Bay Rollers, PLUS guests including Keyboard, Ukulele and Guitar. A full night of music with something for everyone. Please come on up as this will be a great evening.